Favorite memories from Brian and Ingrid’s amazing beach wedding in Aruba:
- The collective sigh of relief when the rain stopped and the clouds lifted just in time for the ceremony (the reception had to be moved inside, but they had a perfect ceremony on the beach!).
- When one of the bride’s friends missed the first kiss and requested that they do it again. Hilarious.
- The way the groom looked at the bride.
- The music.
- Watching all the cheeky tourists line their beach chairs up near the ceremony site to spectate in their swimming suits (see picture above). That had at least 30 uninvited wedding guests.
- Watching the groom pick the bride up and threaten to run her into the ocean.
- And how all the wedding guests lingered at the beach after the ceremony, took off their shoes and enjoyed the sand and the good company